HoneyLove.org is a 501(c)(3) non-profit group based in Los Angeles that supports the educational outreach, community action and advocacy efforts to protect the health and well-being of honey bees. We are looking for volunteers and interns to help out with everything we do: running community workshops, helping with social media, assisting at our bee yard, teaching the public about the importance of bees at special events, helping with our rescue hotline. We’re building a grassroots effort and can’t do it without you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org 424-625-8bee (8233)
Volunteer with HoneyLove.org
About Chelsea McFarland
- How the White House plans to help the humble bee maintain its buzz
- Pollinator Politics: Environmentalists Criticize Obama Plan To Save Bees
- Plan Bee: White House Unveils Strategy To Protect Pollinators
- READ: Teaching Children to Love Bees, Not Fear Them
- READ: Backyard beekeeping could soon be legal in Los Angeles
apiary, bee, bee keeper, bee keeping, beekeeper, beekeeping, bees, ccd, colony collapse disorder, honey, honey bee, honey bees, honey love, honeybee, honeybees, honeylove, honeylove.org, la, los angeles, non profit, org, southern california, urban bee keeping, urban beekeeping, urbanbeekeeping, volunteer
Help us save the honey bees!!
Your contribution directly supports the educational outreach, community action and advocacy efforts to protect the health and well-being of honey bees. HoneyLove is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization. Your donation is 100% tax-deductible.