Save the urban bees! The beekeeping community is passionate about saving honeybee hives throughout the city. If there is a swarm that needs saving in your neighborhood, or if you know of an established hive that needs removal, please take the time to find a live-bee removal and re-homing service in your area! Extermination and pesticides are not options. Honeybees can be safely removed and re-homed with new urban beekeepers or community bee yards.
Bee Allies Swarm Hotline: (424) 353-BEES 
Are you a professional live-bee remover? Join the hive!
Visit beeallies.com/register/?ally=honeylove to register!
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU CALL (PDF)
Live Bee Removal/Relocation Best Practices
When you call a live-bee removal service, make sure to mention:
- the address of the bee colony
- contact information: name, phone number and email address
- how long the bees have been there
- what is the nature of the colony? In a wall? A tree? A barbecue? The attic?
- what do you see?
- are you positive that they are honeybees? This will help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Characteristics_of_common_wasps_and_bees