like Facebook follow Twitter watch YouTube subscribe RSS Feed

What could be the reason for it?

Home Forums HoneyLove Forum What could be the reason for it?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  David B 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Grace Simmons
    Participant

Hi.
    My hobby is to play online games whenever I get free time. I am totally addicted to it. I spend hours playing these games. I never knew that it is important to have online protection before we operate online. I was a victim of malware attacks. In some situations, our computers can be quickly infected with online threats. I had to seek help from professional IT security services to sort out the issue. Recently I happen to read a blog on this topic http://nci.ca/what-can-you-do-to-protect-yourself-from-spyware-malware-and-ransomware/
    Since this is my first post, I thought of sharing something which could be very informative and helpful to all of you.
    I have heard that Linux operating systems are safer than Windows operating systems for online activities. Is it true? If so, what could be the reason for it?

susan rudnicki

This is a space for the discussion of beekeeping, not computer issues or gaming. Please go to other sites for discussing these things.

David B
    Participant

This is an ad

please delete and ban user

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.