like Facebook follow Twitter watch YouTube subscribe RSS Feed

Western Apiculture Society conference–ferals

Home Forums HoneyLove Forum Western Apiculture Society conference–ferals

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Gary Golding 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

susan rudnicki

Hey Beeks—seems the newsletter from Eric Mussen that I get bi-monthly (he is head of UC Davis apiary the last 30 years and a strict conventionalist—DOES NOT like ferals) has some folks we know —Les Crowder, etc—speaking on the method of inducing resistance against mites and disease by simply letting Nature take its course!! Hey, that’s a idea for humans! What we do informally is being trotted out as something scientific because a particular personage is doing it. REad on here—Don’t know if this link will work….

Eric Mussen

8:23 AM (7 hours ago)

to ucdavisbeenews, ziaqueenbees

Here is the most recent issue of the newsletter. Please enjoy.
    SeptOct2013.pdf SeptOct2013.pdf
    613K View Download

Rob McFarland
    Keymaster

Hey Susan,

Thanks for sharing. Not seeing think link, but I’m interested to learn what he’s saying about ferals & backwards beekeeping.

Today we’re working on being able to subscribe to the entire forum (more like the yahoo group), and am hoping that anyone seeing this will respond with feedback.

Thanks!

Rob

Rob McFarland
    Keymaster

Braden Smoot
    Participant

Very Cool, thanks!

Austin bee removal

Gary Golding
    Participant

Susan, Hello my name is Gary and I don’t how else to do this. It’s very confusing in here but I referred to by a man named Dennis I believe at the last Meetup. I live in El Segundo and he said you live in Manhattan Beach and I am interested in helping out with bees and possibly getting some. You can contact me at 310-488-2842.
    Thank you so much, Gary

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About susan rudnicki

Going into my 3rd year of beekeeping. Have 9 hives, work with the City of Manhattan Beach, re-homing bees in conflict with citizens. Allowed to keep bees at the Public Works yard (6 hives) in exchange for this work.

Subscribe

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.