like Facebook follow Twitter watch YouTube subscribe RSS Feed

Swarm needed for new hive

Home Forums Bulletin Board Swarm needed for new hive

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Beckie Arakawa 3 days, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Christopher Heynen
    Participant

Hi all,
    I’m looking for a free swarm to get a friend started, if anyone happens to collect one that needs a new home. Have two hives going myself, but don’t have the time to collect a new one for them. Will come and pick up.
    Thank you,
    Chris

Jewel Greenberg
    Participant

Hi, Chris, if you’re ok with someone tagging along, I’d love to help if that works out. I’m learning. Thanks! – Jewel

Vic Prime
    Participant

Hi, we have a swarm in a Redondo Beach ready to be taken from a bush. Low hanging, 8-9 feet from the ground. If you can come today, it’s probably going to be gone by tomorrow.

Best,
    Matt
    (310)927-9103

Josie Castilho
    Participant

Hi! If you’re still looking there is a swarm in West LA/ Century City. I’m trying to call around and have someone relocate them before someone else calls to have them exterminated. You can email me at misssergiovalente@hotmail.com if your friend is still looking

Josie

Beckie Arakawa
    Participant

I’m still looking for someone to remove the swarm at my house in South Torrance/Walteria area. It’s in a low bush in a previously overgrown area of the yard. Please contact me at 310-270-6820 if interested

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.