like Facebook follow Twitter watch YouTube subscribe RSS Feed

Looking for bees to rescue

Home Forums HoneyLove Forum Looking for bees to rescue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christopher Heynen
    Participant

Hi All,

Still on the hunt for a swarm to rescue for my hive. Any leads or info please let me know.

Thanks so much,

Chris

susan rudnicki
    Participant

Chris—I get swarm boxes brought to me by Sam and Wendy of Bee and Wasp Nest removal service in the So Bay. I am the intermediary who posts them on this forum and tries to get them placed the same day. They do not do well boxed much longer than a day. I live in Manhattan Beach. I had 5 boxed swarms last week and was desperately trying to find homes for. Please watch this list every day for postings. I will try to retain your info on a list, but I am doing a thousand other bee operations here in swarm season and trying to manage 9 hives of my own, so it is hard to keep up with individuals looking for bees.
    Susan 310-374-4779

Christopher Heynen
    Participant

Thanks Susan! Will keep looking on here. If you have time and are able give me a call and I’ll drive down and get them. I have two empty hives at the moment.

Best,

Chris

Max Morgan
    Participant

Chris – I think 917 is a New York City area code. Where are you located? I gave away 2 swarms today to a professional beekeeper. Instead, I’d rather give them to a newbee.

Christopher Heynen
    Participant

No longer looking for Bees. Thanks Susan!!! And Lucas, I am so sorry for the mix up. 🙁

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘HoneyLove Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.