like Facebook follow Twitter watch YouTube subscribe RSS Feed

Honeylove Forum

Home Forums HoneyLove Forum Honeylove Forum

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Chelsea McFarland 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Byron
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if there’s a setting that enables all forum posts and messages to be sent via an email?

- Byron

Rob McFarland
    Keymaster

Great question Byron. I don’t believe it’s currently available with how we configured it, but I’m digging in now to see if we can get that functionality up and running. We’re still working out some bugs, so if you notice any, please let us know and we’ll get them fixed. We want to make this forum a great place to learn and share, so everyone’s input is much appreciated.

Roberta K
    Participant

I’mTrying The sUbScribe ButtoN In The Forum.Is It Different Than The Subscribe Button Up With The Other Share Buttons…

Rob McFarland
    Keymaster

@Roberta – don’t think the RSS/FeedBurner will pick up forum threads, but that’s a great way to follow the blog posts. If you want email alerts for a particular feed, you can check the box below this wysiwyg interface. We’re going to do a little development so we can match the yahoo forum’s functionality as closely as possible. If there is anything that we’re lacking here that you appreciated about the yahoo forum, give me a heads up and I’ll do my best to add the features. Right now we’re working on serving up a email digest and the ability to respond to threads via email.

Sue Talbot
    Participant

Yes, Rob, we need a way that posts on this forum will show up somewhere in our regular e-mail without having to log in to your site, like the BBK thing did, or else it becomes hard for some of us to remember to check in. Allow us to attach you to Blogger or some other subscription service? Thanks for all your hard work on this.

Reuben Valles
    Participant

Hello Everyone, Im looking to buy some local organic honey. Any ideas of who i can contact?

thanks,

reubenvalles@hotmail.com

walker rollins
    Participant

HiReuben,
    How much honey are you looking for?
    I think Kirk has some .
    I don’t have any until late October.

In case you missed the update, here is the way to subscribe to the entire forum:

http://honeylove.org/honeylove-forum-update/

1. LOGIN: http://honeylove.org/login/
    2. After logging in, click on “My Profile”
    3. Click “Edit” on the left column
    4. Under the section “bbPress Digest Emails” click the “yes” box – then scroll down and click “Update Profile”

Forum Subscribe

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.