like Facebook follow Twitter watch YouTube subscribe RSS Feed

Honey for Land Trade SoCal – Beekeepers Seeking Land for 1 Hive

Home Forums Bulletin Board Honey for Land Trade SoCal – Beekeepers Seeking Land for 1 Hive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Christy Wilhelmi 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Angelique Collis
    Participant

My husband and I are local backyard beekeepers who just moved to the Westlake Village / Thousand Oaks area of Southern California. We only have one hive, but our new county (Ventura) is not as accepting of backyard beekeeping as our previous one (LA county) and we are in search of nearby land to keep our bees on. The bees simply need a few feet of land in a safe, open area where they can forage in peace. We would need to check in on them every once in a while, but not very often. They are also very gentle bees. In return, we would happily sweeten the deal with plenty of honey!

If you or someone you know might be able to help us out please let me know! Our bees would be so grateful!!

Christy Wilhelmi
    Participant

I have a client in Santa Monica who will want bees in her yard once construction is done, but I think that’s too far for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.