like Facebook follow Twitter watch YouTube subscribe RSS Feed

Hives and Equipment for Sale

Home Forums Bulletin Board Hives and Equipment for Sale

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  elisha browns 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Summer Voelker
    Participant

I have 3 hives for sale – two are in Los Feliz and one is in Studio City – the buyer must move to a new location.
    I have to get out of beekeeping, for reasons I’d rather not discuss but which have nothing to do with the hives. These hives have been kept as backwards hives since rescuing them. No treatments, no foundation, no wires. No worries!

I’m looking for $250 for each hive – they are strong and healthy, 3-4 boxes of bees in each hive plus obviously the hive equipment itself. These are traditional hives, the two in Los Feliz are all medium boxes, the one in Studio City I think may have a deep on the bottom.

I also have:

• size medium suit that I’m willing to sell for $75 – it’s brand new, worn once. Full suit with zip hood purchased originally from L.A. Honey.

• a couple food grade buckets for crush & strain – one of which has a honey gate on it. $20 for the both of them.

• some other equipment – 3 hive tools, a frame clamp, a small crock pot used for cleaning/heating wax – all for $25. The crock pot has been used.

Kirk has offered, (if you email him nicely 🙂 to go through the hives with you so you may feel secure about your purchase. Interested parties only.

Please contact me, I’d like to get these into someone else’s care ASAP.

Summer Voelker
    323-384-4454 (text only)
    summer.d.voelker@gmail.com

elisha browns
    Participant

Hello,
    Do you have a honey extractor for sale?I’m looking for one and thought it wouldnt be bad to ask.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.