like Facebook follow Twitter watch YouTube subscribe RSS Feed

Forming Group to Support Beekeeping Legalization in Torrance

Home Forums HoneyLove Forum Forming Group to Support Beekeeping Legalization in Torrance

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jim Montgomery 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jim Montgomery
    Participant

One result of last night’s commission meeting in Torrance discussing the possible legalization of keeping bees (and chickens) in Torrance, was the formation of a group of volunteers that want to help make this happen. There are currently 20 of us and I am putting out the call to get more to join us. Honey Love is kindly allowing us to use their forum to support this effort and will create Meetup events for us. THANKS!!!! If you would like to join our group, please send me an email at jim.f.monty[at]gmail.com and I will add you to the list. We’re in the process of figuring out when and where our first meeting will occur, but I am proposing this Sunday afternoon/evening, Tuesday or Wednesday evening somewhere in the Torrance area. When you email me, please let me know what days/time work for you. We’ll figure out a meeting place later. The Torrance commission staff are most likely going to come back with an updated ordinance for both bees and chickens in a month and we need to move quickly to grow support. For those of you in our group already and those that want to join our efforts, please feel free to use this forum to start the conversation prior to our first meeting.

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.