like Facebook follow Twitter watch YouTube subscribe RSS Feed

First swarm of 2016

Home Forums HoneyLove Forum First swarm of 2016

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Bruce Choat 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

susan rudnicki
    Participant

Swarms starting up! Hived my first swarm of 2016 today! Susan

Nan ODonnell
    Participant

That’s great news. I just started carrying my suit, tools and swarm box in my car. I’m on the lookout for a swarm.

ceebs bailey

YAY!

Chuck Schmitz
    Participant

Susan,

I am looking to get bees in the south bay. Do you accept help or donations in exchange for warms that you Hive?

susan rudnicki
    Participant

Hi, Chuck—have we spoken before? I have done what you propose—-we need to speak by phone. I live in Manhattan Beach. Where are you? Here’s my phone (NO cell phone) 310-374-4779 Susan

Chuck Schmitz
    Participant

Susan, We have not spoken before. I have been try to make it to an event, but work has kept away thus far. I am in Palos Verdes. When is a good time to call?

susan rudnicki
    Participant

Hi, most nights after 8 pm are good. Wanna call tonight? S.

Chuck Schmitz
    Participant

Will do

Bruce Choat
    Participant

Yea have my first swarm to arrive at the Apartment complex I stay at, just a bunch of scouts currently, no queen yet, so I’m waiting to see what happens….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About susan rudnicki

Been beekeeping almost 5 years now. Have 27 hives,(2 client hives) I work with the City of Manhattan Beach, re-homing bees in conflict with citizens. Allowed to keep bees at the Public Works yard (19 hives) in exchange for this work. I do many presentations for HoneyLove, teach bee students, rescue bees and sell honey.

Subscribe

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.