like Facebook follow Twitter watch YouTube subscribe RSS Feed

bees need saving

Home Forums HoneyLove Forum bees need saving

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Byron 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

susan rudnicki

I don’t know how to work with this group on posting bee rescue jobs that need responses from the former Yahoo group of BBK. I have 2 clients needing help and offered to try to get their issues posted to the beeks, but this is looking dismal unless someone steers me straight. It looks like the BBK Yahoo group has been removed from the Web Susan

Rob McFarland
    Keymaster

Thanks for raising this issue Susan. We’re working on the best solution to help connect people (discussion forums / rescues / need bees / etc), but it probably won’t be exactly as it once was, and as a result we’ll all have to be flexible as our community evolves. I’m of the belief that we’re on the path to becoming a more sustainable group, but that isn’t going to happen without some growing pains. We appreciate everyone’s patience as we figure out how to best serve the beekeeping community. Thanks!

Byron
    Participant

Susan, this site is based on a format called wordpress. WordPress has it’s own forum/message board format, and there may or may not be a way to incorporate automatic forum post updates without having to individually subscribe to each topic. At the moment, the best way to communicate rescues via the board would be to start a new topic called “rescues” and encourage everyone to funnel all rescue information to that forum topic.

- Byron

Byron
    Participant

…or perhaps the name you’ve chosen for this board could serve the rescues.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About susan rudnicki

Going into my 3rd year of beekeeping. Have 9 hives, work with the City of Manhattan Beach, re-homing bees in conflict with citizens. Allowed to keep bees at the Public Works yard (6 hives) in exchange for this work.

Subscribe

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.