like Facebook follow Twitter watch YouTube subscribe RSS Feed

Bee Thinking – Did it Close?

Home Forums HoneyLove Forum Bee Thinking – Did it Close?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nolan 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Nan ODonnell
    Participant

Participant

I placed an order for a second top bar hive through Bee Thinking in Portland on April 5, 2017 and it has not been delivered. I have left numerous email and phone messages on voce mail. On June 12 I received an email that my message had been received and “is being reviewed by support staff”, but today the phone calls do not go through. Yelp states that “location may have closed”. Has anyone heard about Bee Thinking or its owner Matt —. He came to the HoneyLove Symposium last year.
    Nan ODonnell 310-804-7066

ceebs bailey
    Participant

Yes, unfortunately it has closed recently. Matt’s a good guy and I’m sure they will take care of you.

Karen Ard
    Participant

Oh no! That’s a bummer. I hope you get your money back. 🙁

Nan ODonnell
    Participant

Ceebs , Do you think I will ever receive my order? It is infinitely more useful to have 2 hives with the same size/type of frames. I have not cancelled my credit card payment yet.

Nolan
    Participant

I saw a facebook thread where Matt explained the closing of the business, and said the best way to receive a refund is to dispute the charge with the credit card company. However, the Bee Thinking website redirects to a new website called Bee Built and it says they are launching in September of this year. I would recommend disputing the charges like Matt suggests and if you are so inclined, try ordering again sometime after the new site launches.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Nan ODonnell

organic garden, fruit trees, chickens and bee friendly flowers in Del Rey

Subscribe

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.