like Facebook follow Twitter watch YouTube subscribe RSS Feed

Backwards Beekeeping Documentary

Home Forums HoneyLove Forum Backwards Beekeeping Documentary

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kirk Anderson
    Participant

OK Beekeepers.The Backwards Beekeeping Documentary is back on track. Max Wong is the producer and we have a new Director and a new Editor.We got an extension on the funding,so we got til August.It is going to be about Urban Beekeeping.I will keep everyone updated.We might want to film at some of your locations.
    Kirkobeeo

susan rudnicki
    Participant

Hey, Kirk—I don’t think a lot of us know about this film, when it was started and by who, and what you want it to show. I sure don’t know! Could you tell us? Thanks Susan

Kirk Anderson
    Participant

Well the backwarsdbeekeepers got a grant for to do a film about Urban beekeeping.This was 4 years ago. It stall and wasn’t getting done.So with Meredith Hackelmans help we revived it.So now we are making it.So we might need to go and visit some of you guys doing your bee stuff. Max Wong is producing it.I got her bees 5 years ago.Its going to be about keeping bees in the city.
    Kirkobeeo

susan rudnicki
    Participant

Well!! that sounds really good, and Max is a go-getter, so hope you guys have it pretty soon Susan

Roxana Villa
    Participant

Fabulous news! If you need any kind of visual development Greg might be able to help.

David
    Participant

Can’t wait to see this. Are you posting clips to youtube?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.