like Facebook follow Twitter watch YouTube subscribe RSS Feed

Adopter line-up

Home Forums HoneyLove Forum Adopter line-up

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    susan rudnicki
    Participant

Beeks—I am receiving daily, several boxes of captured swarms from Wendy and Sam. Got 4 yesterday. I am also picking up swarms myself in the beach cities. My list of folks ready for their bees (protective clothing, hive and stand setup, self-education begun) has dwindled, so if you would like to be on the list, please reply. I live in Manhattan Beach and really must place the bees the same day they arrive or they die from confinement. You must commit to hiving them the same day so as to have the best chance for you and the bees. I can coach you on the installation, which must be done after dark. Susan 310-374-4779

michael pigneguy
    Participant

Hi Susan, i would like to be on the list.
    Thanks, Michael.

susan rudnicki
    Participant

Adopters—-Please always include your email and phone when contacting me for bees or being on the list. I do not have a cell phone and keeping track of contacts numbers gets scrambled as some people have the same first names!
    Thanks Susan

michael pigneguy
    Participant

baallead@hotmail.com.
    We’ve been emailing for the past 2 weeks.
    Thanks.

George Langworthy
    Participant

Hi Susan,

I manage the Honeylove Sanctuary in Topanga and would like to be on your list.

George Langworthy
    (323) 868-8662
    g@georgelangworthy.com

Thanks for all the great work you do!!!

Best,

George

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘HoneyLove Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

About susan rudnicki

Been beekeeping almost 5 years now. Have 27 hives,(2 client hives) I work with the City of Manhattan Beach, re-homing bees in conflict with citizens. Allowed to keep bees at the Public Works yard (19 hives) in exchange for this work. I do many presentations for HoneyLove, teach bee students, rescue bees and sell honey.

Subscribe

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.