like Facebook follow Twitter watch YouTube subscribe RSS Feed

Film Production wants to film bee rescue

Home Forums Bulletin Board Film Production wants to film bee rescue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mari Jarvis
    Participant

My son is part of a film production team. They are filming interesting topics/sidelines. And, what could be more interesting than a bee rescue/removal? He is in L.A. with his crew. I am in San Diego or he could come with me to any number of bee rescues. This is a good chance to get some good footage of you doing what you love to do! His name is Greg. His number is 619-750-1207. : ) Mari J.

ceebs bailey

Mari— We are not bee rescuers; we are a non-profit that teaches urban beekeepers. Your son should contact the many hard-working bee rescuers about filming. That being said, he and his crew are welcome at any of our meetings to learn about our work. No suit required.

ceebs..

Mari Jarvis
    Participant

Oh okay, thanks Ceebs. I thought many on this list did bee rescue, oops!

ceebs bailey

Your intention will be much better served seeking out a professional, licensed, experienced bee rescuer than finding someone who does it occasionally or without proper tools or knowledge.

susan rudnicki
    Participant

Very few on this Forum and HL membership do qualified bee rescue. It takes years of experience and thorough attention to detail of the craft to do it well and humanely. Most of the beekeeping world has no idea

susan rudnicki
    Participant

Very few on this Forum and HL membership do qualified bee rescue. It takes years of experience and thorough attention to detail of the craft to do it well and humanely. Most of the beekeeping world has no idea

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Bulletin Board’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.