like Facebook follow Twitter watch YouTube subscribe RSS Feed

Support Bees and Chickens in Torrance 10/3 7pm

Home Forums HoneyLove Forum Support Bees and Chickens in Torrance 10/3 7pm

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Roberta K
    Participant

Please see the message from Sherry Roberts. Please help us legalize beekeeping in more cities!!

“Roberta, may I request a post for LAUCE members to attend the City of Torrance Environmental Commission meeting? They are bringing the item before the commissioners re: bees & chickens on October 3, 2013 @ 7:00 PM, West Annex meeting room, Torrance. A Commission worker strongly urged me to “pass the word along to all those interested” & said she would appreciate it! I recommend anyone in cities who still do not allow chickens to please attend. A “yes” decision could be a boon to other towns.”

The West Annex Building is to the left of the main City Hall City Council Chambers.

Address: 3031 Torrance Blvd, Torrance, CA

• This topic was modified 10 years, 7 months ago by Roberta K.
    Jim Montgomery
    Participant

I spoke to Sharron Jones, Senior Environmental Officer, Community Development Department, City of Torrance and she told me the staff report will be available for review on Monday September 30th at the Planning counter in Building and Safety. I have asked her to email me a PDF of the staff report. I can upload it here if there is interest. I hope to see a number of you at the meeting, especially those of you that live in Torrance like I do.

Jim Montgomery
    Participant

If you want a copy of the staff report that will be presented this Thursday, you can contact Soc Yumul <SYumul@TorranceCA.gov>. She is a Planning Assistant in the Community Development Department in Torrance and prepared the report. I’ve just read it and it looks promising.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘HoneyLove Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.