People fear that if there’s a beehive on their rooftop, they’ll be stung… [but] Honeybees are interested in water, pollen and nectar… The real danger is the skewed public perception of the danger of honeybees.
About Chelsea McFarland
- How the White House plans to help the humble bee maintain its buzz
- Pollinator Politics: Environmentalists Criticize Obama Plan To Save Bees
- Plan Bee: White House Unveils Strategy To Protect Pollinators
- READ: Teaching Children to Love Bees, Not Fear Them
- READ: Backyard beekeeping could soon be legal in Los Angeles
bee, beehive, bees, beeswax, ccd, colony collapse disorder, hive, honey, honey bee, honey bees, honey love, honeybee, honeybees, honeylove, nectar, organic, organic beekeeper, organic beekeeping, organic farm, organic farming, organic garden, organic gardener, organic gardening, pollen, pollinate, pollination, pollinators, urban beekeeper, urban beekeeping, wax
Help us save the honey bees!!
Your contribution directly supports the educational outreach, community action and advocacy efforts to protect the health and well-being of honey bees. HoneyLove is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization. Your donation is 100% tax-deductible.