“One of the great metaphors for creative community is the hive where many interact for the benefit of the collective. When the hive is successful it produces an abundance of honey. It is possibly the clearest symbiotic relationship that humans have with the insect kingdom. We don’t need to be reminded of the pollination of plant life that is attributed to bees. Bees make a great deal more honey than they can use. Who do they make it for? The rest of us. For the benefit of all sentient bee-ings. Bees appear in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, and have been revered as sacred throughout the world.” – Alex & Allyson Grey
About Chelsea McFarland
- How the White House plans to help the humble bee maintain its buzz
- Pollinator Politics: Environmentalists Criticize Obama Plan To Save Bees
- Plan Bee: White House Unveils Strategy To Protect Pollinators
- READ: Teaching Children to Love Bees, Not Fear Them
- READ: Backyard beekeeping could soon be legal in Los Angeles
alex grey, bee, beekeeper, beekeeping, bees, ccd, colony collapse disorder, Egypt, hive, hives, honey, honey bee, honey bees, honeybee, honeybees, insect, nectar, organic, organic beekeeping, painter, painters, painting, pollen, pollinate, pollination, swarm, swarms, urban beekeeper, urban beekeeping
Help us save the honey bees!!
Your contribution directly supports the educational outreach, community action and advocacy efforts to protect the health and well-being of honey bees. HoneyLove is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization. Your donation is 100% tax-deductible.