like Facebook follow Twitter watch YouTube subscribe RSS Feed

Survey on Management risk perception—for people keeping bees

Home Forums HoneyLove Forum Survey on Management risk perception—for people keeping bees

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  susan rudnicki 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

susan rudnicki
    Participant

If you are a member of this site and keep honeybees, please consider taking a few minutes to submit your answers to this survey. The institutions designing this collection of data are obviously uninformed about the wide existence of feral survivor stock bees doing very well without treatment chemicals. They should hear from us!!

Risk perception of beekeepers in regard to the use of Varroa treatments and changes in beekeeping management practices—Survey from BeeInformedPartnership and University of Liege, Belgium. Climate change, pesticide risk exposure and other issues are all aspects being asked about.
    This was just sent to me since I do other survey work with BIP (I am in the “Hive Scale Monitoring Project” the last few years) I really URGE as many TF beeks to fill out this 19 question survey and give them a few things to think about. It is clearly designed with the idea that all beeks are keeping package breeder bees—some of the questions are hard to answer because of the inherent bias. The link is below and no identity is tied to the reporting.

http://limesurvey.aesa-epid.be/index.php/677317?lang=en

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About susan rudnicki

Been beekeeping almost 5 years now. Have 27 hives,(2 client hives) I work with the City of Manhattan Beach, re-homing bees in conflict with citizens. Allowed to keep bees at the Public Works yard (19 hives) in exchange for this work. I do many presentations for HoneyLove, teach bee students, rescue bees and sell honey.

Subscribe

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.